Re: [MV] What the hell is wrong with some list members?

From: Geoff Winnington-Ball (gwball@sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 18:50:33 PDT

Ken, well spoken.

While most of these Trojans die an ignominious death at the hands of our various
antivirus programs, some will always get through.

I am always grateful when someone tells me he MAY inadvertently have sent me
something rotten; this is a case of both honesty and vigilance. Both are sorely
needed in this electronic age.

Nuff said.

In the MV vein, Beltring is but a month away now! I know quite a few of us are
going... has anyone set up any specific meeting place? As far as I am concerned,
you can look me up by the MAPLE LEAF UP sign near the Canadian Ford F15A with
20mm Polsten gun on the back (near the German encampment), or look for any
Unversal Carrier on site... if I'm not riding in the back, the chap will know
where to find me!

The Right Honourable Richard "McStolly" Notton, esq., is also always a good
source of information. Oh yes, and, as always, Herr
OberstKettenkraftradfixenfuehrer Mehlhorn!

Looking forward to meeting you there,

Geoff

--
Regards,

Geoff Winnington-Ball MAPLE LEAF UP! ==> Zephyr, Ontario, Canada ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Maple Leaf Up - The Canadian Army Overseas in WW2 http://www.mapleleafup.org ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 1st Canadian Armoured Carrier Regiment http://www.1cacr.org ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~