Re: [MV] WC53 Carryall Restoration Entry #73 & #74

From: M oparz (moparz@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 21:19:52 PDT

Hello List...

I have found, over the years, about the best product to break rusted
fasteners and brake lines free is available at your local Chevy/GM Dealer.
It's called "Heat Valve Lubricant and Rust Penetrant". This stuff is GREAT!
  I have saved bolts that otherwise I would have had to torch out.

Regards to all,

Jason Pence
Edinburg VA