Re: [MV] Need V-belts. Hard to find. For Saracen

From: Jim Winne (jwinne@nettally.com)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 18:17:51 PDT

Hi Everett and list;

The second type of belting you mentioned, with two pins and 3 layers of
material, is made by Fenner / Manheim Co. and is available at most mill
supply stores. The stuff works great but is a little pricey (IMHO) at
about $5 per foot. It makes a very good spare for your "on the road kit".

best regards,

Jim
MVPA #17216