Transporting M37

From: Mark R. (glory@rushmore.com)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 07:10:11 PDT

I need to move an M37 from upper Michigan to western South Dakota.
Anyone on the list by chance heading from that general directon to this
general direction?

Any recommendations on a transport company? I may be able to get a
Suburban or full size pickup to either flat tow or trailer. Would one
of those dollies that the front-end sits on do ok? How about flat
towing if both drivelines are disconneted?

Thanks

--
Mark  ICQ# 149347O3
Rapid City, SD