Vietnam Moving Wall Ceremony, Clarion, PA Off of I-80

From: Muttguru@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 07:41:02 PDT

Derar Listers...... I saw this on the "M151 Tech " pages and thought that
maybe one or two of you could be interested....... The contact is Dustin
Roderigas ....address at end of letter........

kind regards.
Ken

The Vietnam Moving Wall will be at Clarion, PA USA. What is needed? They
would like for anyone that has a period vehicle from that era to bring it out
and park it in front of the moving wall for the veterans. There will be a 24
hr guard posted at the wall to keep vagrants away. I will be taking my M151A1
out there on the 19th of July which is the day of setup. If you come out
later no problem at all they will accomadate you. This event will run from
the 20th through 27th. there will be dedication ceremonies and the normal
formal events that occur. IF you are interested email me and I will give you
more information and any help I can. I am not the POC but I do not want these
Veterans to just have my one MUTT out there. Would love to have some more or
a variety of Vehicles. Would love to have a mule out there. Thanks for any
help,
Dustin

             duke11p@earthlink.net