Dynamo re-winds.

From: Denis_Jackson@Mitel.COM
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 08:37:38 PDT

Hi,

I'm new ot the list so appologies if this has been asked before.

I have a 24v military vehicle charging set dated ww2. It's powered by a J.A.P
1hp engine. The dynamo is not working - I have diagnosed insulation breakdown.
There are a couple of options...

Does anyone have one of these dynamos in working order they would like to sell
(I can send a pic to confirm the type if you think you might have one)

Can anyone reccomend a re-wind service in the UK who would do the job.

Thanks in advance.

Denis Jackson, Chepstow, UK
A collector of military radio equipment with an emphasis on WW2 and earlier.