Re: [MV] A few more pictures

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 08:18:57 PDT

Cost.....??????? Cost is no problem when the county gets the truck for
free......like in (Confiscated)...and has a blanket insurance liability
policy....Hummm Lets see....cost of fuel? Volunteer driver...? Hummmmm

I am sure the police department will be using all that stuff loaded on that
trailer.......sure........but figuring that they get the stuff for
practically nothing...well...

I remember a municipal group here was running up to Surplus
Properties.....(State) and gobbling up a bunch of mules...(they had over 60
available there) all runners...hell, everyone with that group took a mule
home at an average cost of around $300 each. Who wouldn't.

Of course...every good thing comes to an end, sometime, ....someone in the
group was offended..........blew the whistle...and here come the Feds and
State Troopers...looking for the mules.....Hummmmmmm, funny how that happens.

No free lunch.........

Jon