WTS....a list of items

From: Maurizio Beretta (pierino@tin.it)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 05:57:49 PDT

Yesterday night, my friend (the "seller") was in my garage to have a look
of works going on on my '42 GPW.

He also left me a LIST of items he wants to sell.

if interested, drop me a e-mail off list, for prices and quantities.

list of items coming in the next message; down here what is always
available (I've sent messages about that few months ago).

as always, I'm just a "courier" from Italy to the States...
descriptions are what he said to me..

Items will be sent FROM USA USPS priority insured delivery confirmation ONLY.
payement through VISA or MC, ONLY.
we can try PAYPAL, as they changed 6 days ago their policy with overseas
customer, but we have to verify first...

ciao

maurizio

3/4 Ton Dodge Carburetor Kit Repair Carter mod. ETW1
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1091264&a=11697694

TRAILER Blackout switch "THIS BOX CONTAINS: Part Switch, Blackout, Rotary
Fed. Stock No. 8-S-8625 Quantity One Company Cole-Hersee Co. Boston
Ordnance District
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1091264&a=11653653

Dodge 3/4 ton Switch (voltmeter) ORD-9-SNL-G-502 # cc 924079
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1091264&a=11860840

  | | Maurizio BERETTA mailto:pierino@tin.it
  |______(*)_| www.pierino.com
|_\ o||||o /_| Chiasso, 11
|----JeeP----| 20155 Milano MI Italy
|_| |_| ph. + 39 023270228 fax + 39 023270228