Re: [MV] 24 volt charger

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 05:09:56 PDT

A buddies USMC Reserve unit has put 8 on their HUMMV's. He says they haven't
needed to be jumped in the 4 months they have had them. They still have to
jump some of the non Solargizer equipped HUMMV's at the start of each drill.
    Based on the above, I bought one from Rick Larsen and picked it up at
Aberdeen, but haven't installed it on my M35A2 yet.
    I picked up an automatic 12/24VDC charger at Sears for around $69.00
last year. Works fine and has gel cell and deep cycle settings along with 3
charge rates and manual/auto operation.

    Ron