Re: [MV] M37 Speedometer cable

From: Jim Winne (jwinne@nettally.com)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 20:45:21 PDT

Hi Jeff,

The Speedo cable in my M-715 cargo truck was bant and broken when I got it
and after finding none available, I took it to
a speedometer repair shop locally. What the hell, I had nothing to loose,
right? The old guy didn't even bat an eye at the
truck. He made up a new cable and install it in about 30 minutes. He even
checked out the speedometer too. The whole thing cost me $50. Try a
regular automotive speedo place. Just my $.02 worth.

best regards,
Jim
MVPA #17216