Re: [MV] Puff the snow blower finally touches down at my place

From: Pete & Renee Davis (pandr@cybertours.com)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2001 - 19:55:42 PDT

Hello Gordon,

Great photos of your new toy. But as far as "one of two known to exist" is
concerned; I'm afraid I must burst your bubble. I know where two others are
here in Southern Maine, in the U.S. Both are painted orange, which means
former Department of Transportation, but they could have been surplused by the
military. There were several large air bases here during WW II. Good luck, and
please keep us all posted on your progress.

Pete Davis
pandr@cybertours.com