Re: [MV] CCKW road test, some more questions, Hercules engines

From: Gordon.W.I. McMillan (gwim2@student.open.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 13:47:27 PDT

Muck in the fuel lines and filters, change the hoses too as they can
collapse under pressure or vacuum when old. If she's getting good feul
and not running right it's be an air leak at the manifold block but sounds
like fuel system obstruction to me.

Oil leak ? they all did at severe angles Sump level is normally below
that seal I think except when on a steep hill so wouldn't worry.

My new GMC 6 x 6 McCabe workshop truck arrives in October...... 8-)

Gordon