even if you are not a modeleer...

From: jose astudillo (verdeolivo@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 00:14:09 PDT

Hi,OD blooded partners.If anyone of you was looking
for a really cheap and REALLY top quality MV models
take a Really close up looking on www.new-ray.com ;
then CLICK the small( almost invisible) blue button at
right down corner...it will appear a "products
menu"screen page; choose "combat" to see TOP QUALITY
SCALE REPLICAS OF LEOPARD II GERMAN TANK, AFV's and
suchs or "road rider" to take a look of TOP QUALITY
WWII MILITARY INDIAN BIKE( really amazing) or NATO's
standarized HONDA 400 model ...that's not all ,folks:
Make a click on "PLANES" ...and a whole world of
REALLY TOP QUALITY WARBIRDS REPLICAS will appear; all
of them are classics: F-4U CORSAIR, B-17's, P-40
KITTYHAWK, P-51 MUSTANG, F-4 PHANTOM II,ETC,ETC...
I tell you guys: take a SERIOUS look at this page.
I like military V's in any scale,of corse if i could i
buy "The real Thing" but is not always possible...you
know that.I'm sure almost all of us check the "toys
section" at K-MART looking for a descent MV model with
the excuse :"...Honey ,i...i was looking a gift for
Tim "(your Son, your grandchildren or any boy you know
but you dont care).When X-mas get closer YOU (like
me) are the first to run to TOYS-R-US and check if "by
any chance they have new merchandise" ...hoping find
that cute M-37 you want to "deploy" in your office
desk or restroom...
           Regards: Jose