Re: [MV] Military Vechicle and insurance

From: mblair1@home.net
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 08:56:28 PDT

Thomas M McHugh <tmmchugh@juno.com> wrote:
> THRU: GRUNDY COLLECTOR VEHICLE PROGRAM
> PO BOX 1957
> HORSHAM, PA 19044
[...]
> THE VEHICLE MUST BE KEPT OFF THE STREET. A PICTURE IS ON FILE. IT NEED
> NOT BE GARAGED.

I just called them at 215-674-1856, and they said that the vehicles
they insure must be garaged. I didn't bring the topic up... it was one
of the first things they asked me. Maybe they have changed their
restrictions since you applied for your policy?

Does anybody have any other suggestions for insuring vehicles such as
deuces which are not easy to garage?

--
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://www.keyserver.net/
Web page: http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/