'44 1 1/2 ton Chevy dump for sale

From: Bob Muller (bmuller@marathonheaters.com)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 06:43:15 PDT

I have a G506 Chevy 1 1/2 ton 4x4 dump for sale. Dump is original and
works. I have a good engine for it, but it is not in the truck. I just
picked up another truck and so s one is far enough down on my to-do list I
know I won't get to it. I keep all under cover but I am out of s[pace too
so the war department (aka wife) says "It's Gotta Go!" Asking
$1,500. Located near Albany, NY. Contact me off list for more info.

Bob Muller - Water Heater Innovations, Inc
        bmuller@marathonheaters.com
Voice (518)872-1002 Fax (518)872-1012
       http://www.marathonheaters.com