[MV] Data plates...again

From: RKubu@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 07:14:38 PDT

List,
I am in need of the VIN # data plate for my recently acquired 1973 M275A2. I have checked with Rod Shaver, who is set to take over Dan Parmeley's (sp?) business. However, Dan has yet to turn the business over. Rod was not sure when, if ever, that he would take possession of the data plates. So, with that in mind, does anyone know of another source for the M275A2 VIN # data plate? Any leads are appreciated.

Thanks,
Bruce

1967 M35A2 w/w
1971 M35A2 w/w
1972 M35A2 w/w
1973 M275A2
1974 6 ton expandible trailer (I don't know the model # yet)
1979 M813A1 w/w
1986 M1009