Re(2): [MV] GP & GPW & GPA & MB serial numbers - questions

From: Gordon.W.I. McMillan (gwim2@student.open.ac.uk)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 13:22:04 PDT

Q1. They should have stars front and back, but I think there are
exceptions. Also the location of the number floats about a bit and it can
move towards the radiator I seem to remember.

Q2. No idea.

Q£. Yes, basically, though the number location is usually such that you
can view it down the front rectangular air intake grille. My GPA had no
visible number left because it had been galvanized (dont ask......) and
the number didn't survive.

Gordon