Re: [MV] Trailers

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 20:06:38 PDT

Hi John...

>OK, there are a few sites where we can see pictures of different MV's,
>but are there any showing pictures and ID's of trailers?
>
>I'm feeling the need for a trailer for my jeep, and would like to see
>what I need to be looking for...

If you have a fast connection, you can download the TB 43-0209 manual
in PDF format from my server at the following URL:

  http://www.cucv.net/afm/tb_43-0209/tb_43-0209.pdf (32.1 Mb)

This is a GREAT manual to have. It shows virtually every single
military vehicle with the proper camo pattern in drawing form. You
can print it out, grid it up, and draw it right on your MV. It is
even just a good manual to ID models of different vehicles and even
trailers and equipment.

If you need this PDF on a CD, just let me know and I'll send you one.

Good luck.

--
| Jim Newton (PP-SEL)    | TOLL-FREE: (800) 536-6123   |
| Laurel Systems, Inc.   | DIRECT:    (650) 766-6306   |