RE: [MV] WC53 Carryall Restoration Entry #86

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 10:12:47 PDT

Dawn,
Good to hear from you!
We in out group are so happy to fine a spouse STILL committed to a nut with
OD syndrome.
Your support in this endeavor is heart warming and will pay dividends to the
future in this, another monument to the history that made our country what
it is!

And besides, it does beat having him spread eagle on the couch, with a beer
in each hand, watching football, and yelling for more chips!

Rikk Rogers - RK Lion LTD.
(580)762-3157 rkltd@swbell.net
http://home.swbell.net/rkltd/
-M35A2- -M38- MVPA -22345-