MV reimportation and the MVPA election

From: Dean L. Kellogg, Jr (kelloggd@uthscsa.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 11:34:28 PDT

Hi Listees,

I read through all the statements made by the candidates for the Board of
the MVPA. I noted that none of the candidates commented on the need to
attack the Form 6 issue. I also noted that there was no update on this
issue from the Board in either Supply Line or Arym Motors.
......Fortunately some candidates did comment on the need to bring youth
into the hobby....so maybe the next generation pursue the issue.

dean

Dean L. Kellogg, Jr., MD, PhD
Department of Medicine
The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
7703 Floyd Curl Drive
San Antonio, Texas 78229-3900
(210) 617-5311 FAX (210) 617-5312 e-mail:kelloggd@uthscsa.edu