Re: [MV] B17 Bomber

From: Pike Bishop (wildbunch1@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 10:51:03 PDT

Wright R-1820's 4ea are always a lovely sound! You oughta hear 'em inside,
cruisin' at 150kt's at 4000ft! Like Angles singing!
The Collings Foundation tours their 17 & 24 all over the country......if you
have a spare few hundred bucks, I highly recommend taking a flight. Texas
Raiders B-17 also gives rides.
You will never regret this!!! I've done several flights and it's Fabulous!
PS Bring video and still cameras