Fw: [MV] B17 Bomber

From: kenneth j mock (empire.builder@juno.com)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 17:45:32 PDT

Hi Rob,

It was at the Colo. Spgs. airport on display yesterday.
You could call, email radio station 1460 here for more
info. or check the web at 'hottalk1460' they should be able to help
as they advertised about it for about a week. I was unable to get over
there
to take any pictures.

Have A Great Day,
Ken & Charlotte Mock