WC53 Restoration - 4th of July Entry

From: Chris (cdavis@webworldinc.com)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 02:55:54 PDT

It's 2:30 am here on the West Coast of the USA... Happy 4th all.

The Carryall is ready to go. (Sans hood number and a few other details,
like rear windows, but mostly complete.)

Deryk and his son Brice came by this evening and painted all the stars for
me. I don't see how I would have made the 4th without Deryks
help. Sincere thanks again!

Also a big thank you to my Wife, Dawn, who stepped in with yesterday's
update and has been more than patient with this process.

Let's not forget Gordon... Do you ever turn off the computer Gordon? It
seems that no matter what time of day I post a question Gordon answers
almost right away with a well thought out solution.

And everyone on the list who's offered so much advice and help. Thanks
all. (oh, and David Miller, David, we're only a couple dozen miles apart,
we need to get together and compare notes!)

Look, I've got to get my 4 hours of sleep... big day tomorrow.

I'll make a formal entry on the 5th detailing these last couple days.

Chris Davis
MVPA #20000
Lake Forest, CA
'42 WC53 Carryall