Pike Bishop, where are you? odcloth wants to hear from you!

From: ODCLOTH@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 07:29:09 PDT

Well, now Mr. Bishop,
It's been 24+ hours since I rec'd numerous emails and phone calls about your
misguided and untruthful comments. I have sent you and the list numerous
emails on the subject which you chose to air. You have been invited to
respond to me personally by email or phone using my toll free number. As of
yet, I have had NO RESPONSE from you. This fortifies my prior statement, that
"You Sir are a DAMNED LIAR."
Regretfully, I spent the better part of yesterday answering several dozen
emails and phone calls from some of my many satisfied customers, admirers,
business associates, and friends who have been following these postings.
Their opinions of you ranged from "Insulting Delusional Malcontent" to
"Definitely Needs Psychiatric Counseling."
I regret wasting time on unjustified incidents such as these, initiated by
you, because they detract from my very busy schedule. It is unfortunate that
your actions force me to steal time away from fulfilling other customer's
orders.
I once again invite you to contact me in an effort to clear this up. I would
hope that your further inaction or untruthful postings will not force me to
waste more of my customer's time slots in defending myself against your
outright lies!

David Pizzoferrato
Pizzoferrato Enterprises/Weebee Webbing
341 Township Rd. 286