Stencils

From: J. Forster (jfor@onemain.com)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 18:45:57 PDT

I am thinking about repainting or having someone repaint some WW II military
radio gear that has bad paint chips and missing paint, but want to re-stencil
the original markings. Does anyone offer a stencil-making service for the paper
stencils, or know another way to make authentic markings. In addition to letters
and numbers in several font sizes (1" or less) I need the Canadian Army Broad
Arrow (crow's foot) within an upper case C. The markings are white, black, or
yellow.

Also, does anyone know if the equipment might have been rubber stanped, instead
of stenciled?

TIA,
John