Re: [MV] B29 Bomber and my spelling/missspelling

From: kuhrick (kuhrick@home.com)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 11:29:00 PDT

At 11:39 AM 7/4/01 -0600, lou wrote:
>Ken often has more to say then the rest of us. He makes us work at
>understanding but its usually worth the effort!
lou
thanks for the help and others too i didnt start to learn to read and
write till i was 24
i'm 47 know
I hope what i say is worth the trouble it takes to read it?
I for get words that need added
and i sub words that i can spell for ones me and eudora cant spell
and at time i get them as close as i can
wane looking at that b29 one worker told me that removed the blowers and
intercoolers and that cut 2 ton off the planes wight
and at the 7-10 k feet they fly at the blowers dont add any
thing much any way
and he sayed that the lose of the blowers mite have
started vribratshin that would not have been there be for
ken u
with m886 at home 1,200 miles away at this time