Re: [MV] Dont lose our right to drive my jeep on Public or Private land

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 06:21:31 PDT

>This is some of the crap that we gun owners,RKBA,
>hunters and fisherman have been putting up for YEARS.
>
>Welcome to the club. I do feel your pain.

We are being attacked from all fronts. And we are slowly loosing on all
fronts. It's entropy, it can't be stopped, at least as the current system
exists.
I think I'll take up quilting, oh no, those needles could be dangerious
weapons, and heaven forbid if I painted one green or worse yet if I
shortened one, that would be an assault needle, hmmm, guess I better just go
buy a big TV and a new recliner and figure out how to enjoy watching ball
games and drinking beer!

later,

je