RE: [MV] Re-importation of US MV's-BATF response

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 08:55:53 PDT

Might try an email to these guys too.

President George W. Bush: president@whitehouse.gov
Vice President Dick Cheney: vice.president@whitehouse.gov

Just a thought....

rikk

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of Gordon W. Bell
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2001 10:46 AM
To: Military Vehicles Mailing List
Subject: Re: [MV] Re-importation of US MV's-BATF response

Here's a real STUPID question or thought what ever but hey, I'm having a
stupid day and it is my GOD given right to be STUPID as an AMERICAN. That's
what yesterday was about right?

Anyway.

Has anybody thought about writing Colin Powell on this one? We have had a
change of leadership since this little boon dog gale was imposed. Colin is a
pretty reasonable sort of fella', has a little bit of respect for what these
things did, he also has a dislike for Bureaucratic Bull hockey! Maybe just
maybe, a well worded letter to the new boss would do some good. I have it on
good authority he is taking a hands on approach to "small" issues such as
this and on other issues has had come to Jesus talks with folks.

Just a stupid thought but like I said I am having a stupid day. A few more
like this and I get a bottle of bleach for the hair.

Gordie