Re: [MV] Bumper #s...illegal???

From: t.glance@att.net
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 14:59:30 PDT

If you are transporting parts and such in original boxes
on a military reservation, one way to cover yourself is
to have a reciept from a DRMO that states something
like "mixed lot of vehicular componets" or something to
that effect, I keep a few old reciepts in my work van
for just this reason, if either a military or civilian
LEO asks where something came from I have some
documentaion.

Since most lot descriptions do not state exactly what is
in them, you could have bought anything, and this will
usually satisfy them. At the least it shows them that
you have, at one time, obtained propety from the DRMO
and are likely to be legit.