Vette model CCKW

From: Jeanne Lacourse (cckw@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 17:03:43 PDT

I have successfully made my 1943 GMC cckw part Corvette!!!!!

I did an engine transplant to a civy GMC 302 engine the other day with great
help from my brother in deuce-ology Steve Workman. When it came time to
mount the new clutch I did a double take as the Chevrolet clutch I had
purchased had holes in diggeren places on the flywheel! How I missed
that...?

Anyways, I took all the various parts to the local auto parts store and
everyone was trying to cross them to something. The manager, about 35 says
that it looks like a Corvette setup. He brings one down and we compare it
and it looks good. I purchase the 'kit' for $175 and install it in the cckw.

It works like a champ!. There is even more clearance in the bellhousing than
before!

Anyone know where I would install the Corvette flags on a cckw......?

Steve AKA Dr Deuce(s)