FS in North AL, M38 & M151A1, unrestored

From: John Doherty (mofta@farmerstel.com)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 06:40:59 PDT

Listers,

I'm keeping an M38A1,

and selling a M38, and a 68 USMC M151A1, to fund its upkeep.

I've not attempted to start either one yet, both are rusty, and to be
considered as is projects. All the major parts are with both, neither have
been stripped, and were running a few years ago, according to the previous
owner. I purchased both from a widow, whose husband died a couple of years
ago. She said that she liked the MUTT better, it was cuter.

A link to the pictures of how I found them is at:

http://communities.msn.com/MOFTAMilitaryEquipment/photoalbums.msnw

I'll be posting more current pictures over the next couple of days.

If there's any interest, contact me off list.

These are located in northeast Alabama.

John Doherty