Still Trolling for PIKE. Pike Bishop where are you?!

From: ODCLOTH@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 07:33:56 PDT

Pike Bishop, where are you?
As it's been nearly a week since you Flamed me on the list by posting your
outright LIES, I'm perplexed as to why you won't respond to me. Your initial
statement (LIE)
<" they don't answer me either. I have sent them many emails for several
months now, WITH NO ANSWER! You reckon they've been on vacation for over a
year?!!">,
indicates that I have not responded to your "Imagined Inquiries". As I have
since sent you and the list several messages inviting you to respond, and
have had NO RESPONSE from you, I must once again state that "You Sir are a
DAMNED LIAR!".
Again, I invite your response. If you would like, kindly provide me w/ an
address or phone number, and I'll gladly contact you.
You should be careful in the future when opening your big mouth in a feeding
frenzy, particularly when falsely attacking someone's integrity and
reputation. Sometimes the Bait Bites Back!
Feel free to contact me when you decide to come to the surface again!
Pike eh? Strikes me as more of a Bottom Feeder.

David Pizzoferrato
Pizzoferrato Enterprises/Weebee Webbing
341 Township Rd. 286
Richmond, Ohio 43944