Whereto after Beltring???

From: Frederik Geudens (frederikgeudens@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 16:21:39 PDT

Hi Listers!

As we all are well aware of, Beltring is only a few weeks way. I'm sure it
will be as good (or even better) as always and many MV'ers will have to
travel quit some distance to get to this fantastic event.

But why not make the trip extra worthwhile by combining two major MV events
in one trip?

The week after Beltring the Belgian MV club AFV organizes its 12th edition
of BOAR, the biggest international MV event in Belgium.

BOAR is held in the quiet, wooded environment of a former German Army ammo
depot, just next to the Belgian-Dutch border. Each year hundreds of
military vehicle owners find their way to BOAR from all over Europe. In
contrast to the War & Peace Show, BOAR is not open to the public and most of
the participants and their families seem to enjoy this quiet atmosphere.

If you are interested, just surf to

http://i.am/afv

or mail to rudi.geudens@edpnet.be for further details.

Hope to meet you in vast numbers at BOAR!

Regards,

Frederik Geudens,
AFV Webmaster