Fun ways the gov't is chopping up MV's

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 15:17:22 PDT

While surfing today, I came across the following site which caters to the
wild land fire crowd. Some interesting ideas on repowering mil vehicles and
other tid bits.
    Ron

http://www.roscommonequipmentcenter.com/

Converting the M-1009 (Military Blazer) to a Cab and Cargo Box Unit.

We have received numerous requests for a design to convert Chevrolet Blazers
of the 1980 decade to a 2 person cab with cargo box. The Blazers are
readily available through FEPP now as the M-1009 CUCV. We have completed
design plans for converting the Blazer to a short box pick-up truck....