Re: [MV] B17 Bomber / "B-25J For Sale"

From: Walter Houghton (FlyN3Nvt@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 16:39:39 PDT

Yeah its high!!!!! For those of you who get the MV Mag. A few years back,
there was a B-25 listed along with some truck parts. It was non-flying for
25,000. Well I called, the aircraft was last ran in 91. There was some
corrosion in the fuselage. But to me, was worth the 25 grand. But to truck
a B25 from Petal Miss to Vermont would cost $$$$$. So the story goes. It
was sold to a Warbird Parts dealer in Fla, who stripped it of anything
useful and the waterpark in fla bought it to put perched ontop of one of
their water slides. So No its not worth it.