M35A2

From: vmaxxuno (vmaxxuno@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 23:54:48 PDT

Clear DayHello Everyone:

    This is the first E-Mail I've sent to a mailing list, so be kind!
I'm thinking strongly of buying an M35A2 and am wondering if I could get
some info.
1. Just how capable is the M35A2 for off roading.
2. Are the rear and front axle's lockers.
3. I'll be driving it some in town and around, so how much fun are they in
traffic.
4. What's the maintenance like on the monster. I've rebuilt motorcycles,
and older cars (motor, transmission, ect.) before the computer revolution.
Most of the older cars were easy to work on.
5. Are they pretty stable on off camber positions (i.e.. roll over).
6. What is the ground clearance.
7. Is there a chance of other tires fitting the rims rather than the OEM.

And finally, any other information anyone could give me on these knarley
vehicles. I've always wanted one and now have a chance to purchase one!

Thanx Alot!

Roger