Re: [MV] M35A2

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 04:53:20 PDT

vmaxxuno@earthlink.net writes:

<< 1. Just how capable is the M35A2 for off roading.
ONLY FAIR (but then again, what is the cargo capacity of other "only fair"
vehicles?!)
 2. Are the rear and front axle's lockers?
NO, THAT'S WHY THEY ARE ONLY FAIR
 3. I'll be driving it some in town and around, so how much fun are they in
 traffic.
SLUGGISH ACCELERATION & LONGER STOPPING DISTANCE, COMPARED TO CIVY CAR, OTHER
THAN THAT NO TROUBLE. HAVE DRIVEN QUIET A BIT IN CITY TRAFFIC, NO PROBLEM.
 4. What's the maintenance like on the monster? I've rebuilt motorcycles,
 and older cars (motor, transmission, etc.) before the computer revolution.
 Most of the older cars were easy to work on.
EVERYTHING IS EASY TO WORK ON, BUT HEAVY.
 5. Are they pretty stable on off camber positions (i.e.. roll over).
I HAVE THAT DOCUMENTATION AROUND SOMEWHERE I CAN FIND IF NO ONE ELSE SENDS IT
TO YOU.
 6. What is the ground clearance?
SAME
 7. Is there a chance of other tires fitting the rims rather than the OEM.
YES, BUT PROCEED WITH CAUTION. HEAVY TRUCK TIRE CHOICE AND FITTING IS MUCH
MORE CRITICAL THAN ON PICKUP/JEEP. (LESS FORGIVING)