Re: [MV] B17 Bomber / "B-25J For Sale"

From: Robert Barber (rbarber41@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 14:22:59 PDT

>Of course the deal breaker is they want $250,000 for the aircraft. Which I
>am guessing isn't too bad of a price,
>but of course just a bit out of my price range LOL.

  Warbirds are BIG BUCKS toys but these guys are on serious
drugs .... You could buy an operational B-25 for that kind
of money let alone a shell basket czse tat needs to be
dismantled and moved to a refurb shop !!!!

A shell rebuilder (if the major casting parts are good)
is 100 K at tops .. If you want to know anything about
B-25's then contact Tom Reiley at Flying Tigers Air Museum
in Kissimmee Fla.. Tom is THE premier B-25 rebuilder in the
US.. Know em' well flew lots of hours with him. They don't
come any better ..

                                  Bob B