Re: [MV] MVs in the movies

From: Richard Notton (Richard@fv623.demon.co.uk)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 23:37:05 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "chance wolf" <timberwolf@wheeldog.net>
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2001 6:52 AM
Subject: Re: [MV] MVs in the movies

> Andy Hill
> MVPA 9211
> Vancouver, B.C. (who would _once_ like to see Canadian vehicles play
> Canadian vehicles,

It would be nice for once.

>and German stuff play German stuff...)

Hypothetically I'd wholly agree, however. . . . . . .

So who's hiding all the 8Rads, 6Rads, Sd.Kfz 222s, 223s, 231s, 221s, 250s,
251s, 6s, 7s, 8s, 9s, 10s, 11s, Typ 82s, Pz 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s, Panthers,
Tigers, Elefants and StuGs plus some correct support vehicles like Steyrs,
Opel, Borgward, Mercedes, Auto-Union, Wanderer, Adler, Krupp, Horch ?

Hands up all the list people with a bit of genuine Wehrmacht kit that they
will allow film people to play with, Andreas and Phil need not apply.

I expect my inbox to be bursting within 24hrs. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

There will be a good gathering at Beltring, behind the mobile cattle fence
with a 24hr security guard, I can connect you with the owner but don't blame
me if the second word is "off". . . . . . . . . . .

Richard
Southampton - England