[MV] FS M109A3

From: RKubu@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 04:27:02 PDT

List,
A friend of mine has a non-turbo 1969 Kaiser Jeep M109A3 for sale. It is very nice and has a cab heater, winch, an air shift front axle, and runs extremely well. I was told that the engine is spotless. It only has 222 hrs, 2300 miles on it. He also has an M105 trailer that can go with it or separately. He just drove it home over 80 miles home, no leaks...very smooth running truck with a super clean cab. It also has a new vinyl top. He wants $6400 for the truck. I don't know what he wants for the trailer.

It is not my truck, although the guy that owns it is the same guy that sold me my shop van. If you are interested, contact John Winslow at 252-826-5605 or JWSALESMV@aol.com . The truck is located in NC. John is an extremely nice, honest guy. If you are interested, contact him.

Bruce

1967 M35A2 w/w
1971 M35A2 w/w
1972 M35A2C w/w