Re: HET

From: M35products@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 04:43:16 PDT

Thank you all who advised me on the availability of the HET's and their
relatives. You guys are a great resource, especially when a person like me
has a brain fart and can't remember the simplest facts, like who makes what.
Duh.

I am waiting for OSHKOSH to reply to my email. Apparently there are no
humans at their offices, or at least, no-one who is not "Away from my desk,
or on another call". Voicemail...sheeesh!!!.....don't get me started. apb