Re: [MV] [MVlist] Re: [MV] spark plug question

From: GR Goebel (ihc53@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 05:00:08 PDT

I had already left him feed back before I found
out the plugs were total BS, even then all I said
was "Item as described".

I was still peeved over the shipping deal. 8 bucks
to ship 8 sparkplugs UPS, when it could have been
shipped Postal Service 3 day priority for 3.50.

Rant mode off...now where is my morning coffee??!?

GR