Re: [MV] Still Trolling for PIKE. Pike Bishop where are you?!

From: ODCLOTH@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 05:27:06 PDT

Sorry Joe and Jonathan, but I have seen topics posted w/ much longer threads
than this without striking your ire. The banter in the thread "Outlaw Joe
Young" was just such an example. Wasn't even MV Restoration related as cited
as a requirement in your post. I normally use the "DELETE" function on posts
that don't interest me, and I certainly don't extend the perpetuity of the
subject by chiming in.
Had you both been paying attention, you would know that this affair began
when my integrity and credibility were attacked by an individual (who we now
know is hiding behind a pseudonym), that I have had no business dealings
with. This is much more than a bad report card Jonathan.
Joe, as you are a business member of the MV Community, I find it ironic, that
you wouldn't be appalled by a fellow business member being unjustly flamed;
even to the point of your suggestion that I and my supporters remain silent
on the matter.
I hope this to be my last word on this thread. So as not to offend you 2 and
any others, I'll be posting a Link to my website in the next few days where I
will unmask the aka Pike Bishop.

David Pizzoferrato
Pizzoferrato Enterprises
341 Township Rd. 286