Re: [MV] MB Rivets

From: aussierob (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 07:36:41 PDT

John Kidd, It's Aussie Rob here in New York. Originally from Liveerpool, NSW

I feel you rivet pain.
If they have the size you want but 'em !
Then grind the head to suit the look you're wanting???
Once they're rivetted and painted ...I'll never tell !

As an aside note, I spoke on the air last Sunday to Macca All Over. It was
silly and fun !

Regards,
Rob Pearson
Upstate NY