WHo in NH???

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@bit-net.com)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 20:02:04 PDT

I went back to work Monday driving a tri-axle dump truck for a paving
company here in New Hampshire and heading for Concord, NH. Off Route 93 at
exit 10 to avoid the toll booth and my.......isn't that a nice GMC motor
coach (converted to an RV) coming out of the Irving gas/fuel stop AND WHERE
IN HELL DID THAT.......who IS THAT GUY?? Wonder if he's on the list? The
only problem I had was he was heading towards 93 and I was headed north on
3A. Anyone know a list member who is or was travelling in a nice two axle
GMC coach conversion towing an M-151A1 or 2???? I damn near drove off the
road I was so surprised. If the owner of the above mentioned rig is reading
this I would if possible like a closer look at both rigs. DAMN!!! I tell
that woke me up from the "I've been off for five days " holiday blues.

James Shanks
1998 IMZ 8.103