Re: [MV] Wanted Air Compressor Info

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 20:33:27 PDT

Hi Richard If you are looking for engine parts Saturn Surplus
www.saturnsurplus.com should have them. I bought a complete 1 cyl. engine
for my Hand Truck compressor, for about a 100.00 plus shipping (About 25.00
to Ga. by UPS)it was new in a Govt. Box AND included the manual. I haven't
found a source for the compressor but was able piece it together local.
Wayne