Anybody near Fort Lewis, WA?

From: JaxInCalifornia@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 20:52:04 PDT

Help!

Hoping there might be somebody close to Ft. Lewis, WA. I purchased some
olive green parachute canopies at the DRMO in Ft. Lewis and unfortunately I
just found out this property is not elgible for shipping like other items at
the RCP.

Must be picked up! Oh great and I have until July 18 to get them. Would be
happy to work out something to cover expenses, give you a parachute, split
the cost and inventory, whatever, if you are able to pick up and send UPS for
me? It was only $114 and bought a pallot load of parachute canopies.

Let me know asap. Thanks Jack