Volvo L 3314N (Vovo Jeep)

From: JaxInCalifornia@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 17:30:56 PDT

It would appear I am about to purchase an ex-millitary Volvo L 3314N (Vovo
Jeep) from Hugo Kass in Olso, Norway. These were Swiss army.. about 30 years
old, but in good shape.

Hugo has 16 of them for sale and also runs a corporate paintball park, where
business men join the "army" for a day and go at it.

Shipping from Oslo to Port Hueneme, Calif. runs $950, which is not too bad in
my opinion. This is a rig I will likely just drive home, although it is easy
to trailer. About 70% lighter than my Ferret!

If anyone would like to see a pic of a Volvo L 3314N, e-mail me in the next
24 hours, I will form a mailing list and do a one shot return mailer. I
tried to put it up on photopoint for all to view, but the web site is down
temporarily. If I can get it on the web site I will let you know. It sure
looks good, boxy little thing. All camo green colors.

Cheers, Jack Lee