Volvo jeep site info

From: JaxInCalifornia@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 18:09:06 PDT

Here is the web site for Hugo's paint ball park and his Volvo jeeps for sale.

<A HREF="http://www.army-weekends.subnet.dk/">
http://www.army-weekends.subnet.dk/>

It also shows his vehicles. Unfortunately it is all in Norweigian. For the
couple of you that don't speak it, the hyperlink at the bottom of the page
that says <A
HREF="
http://www.army-weekends.subnet.dk/kj%F8ret%F8yer_til_salgs.htm">
Kjøretøyer Til Salgs</A> is the one to show a pic of the Volvo jeep.
Kjøretøyene ist god, men langsom, bare 45 mph! Deg ha any erfaring med dem?

I wanted to thank everybody for the offer of assistance and the pointers to
get my property shipped from the DRMO. It all worked out fine. Found a
local shipper that does this all the time. Really cheap too. DRMO had a
list of them (another tip from our chat net)! So anybody want a parachute?
lol FYI: I've got 11 square chutes in olive drab. Should be here in a
week. When I see them and find out exactly what I bought and then I will
give you a price. Right now I know I got about 17 bucks each in them (with
shipping).

Jack Lee