Air Compressor Parts

From: Richard Tait (rtait@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 18:20:32 PDT

I purchased a new in the box engine from Victory Surplus in LA, which is
handy since I live in Fullerton Ca. Price was $90.00. Manual, starting
rope and fuel filter included. I have it installed already. I need to
know the plumbing on the compressor portion of the unit because somehow
it stops compressing at set point. I am missing the pressure gauge,
which is no problem, but I think a pressure line runs from the pressure
tank to the top of the compressor to stop the pressure build up , any
suggestions. I may have to take it to a compressor shop for advice, I
don't want to blow the tank up. It does have a relief pop off
valve on the tank. Richard Tait